Produced by Claims Records and Gutty Bling Productions, the riddim wraps the listener in a splash of textures that blends in an unexpected way. Though not as strong as their previous work (Darkness Riddim, Cranberry Riddim), the riddim does feature a few heavyweights that are sure to keep it in heavy rotation. Apart from the Beenie Man and Sean Paul reassurance of their extreme 'player' ways on Greatest Gallis, Mavado declaring his status as Mr Tek Weh Yuh Gal and Elephant Man adoring his fashion ethics on Fashion Statement, the rest of the tracklist plays as a so-so listen with the title of the riddim seeming more random than anything else.
All in all, the 11 track Sneak Preview Riddim is commendable for its high-energy profile but lacks in lyrical deliveries and compositions.
1. Baby Romie - Man Fi Have Money
2. Beenie Man and Sean Paul – Greatest Gallis
3. Chase Cross – Gold Mine
4. Elephant Man – Fashion Statement
5. Gutty Bling,Claim Records – Sneak Preview Riddim [instrumental]
6. Mavado – Mr Tek Weh Yuh Gal
7. New Kidz – Tip Up Pon Yuh Toe
8. Shaka Pow – Pretty Little Kitten
9. Singing Sweet Ft Boom Boom and Kibaki – Hot Gal Summin
10. The Vor – Times So Dread
11. Uncle Mucks Ft Plat – Buss Inna Mi Head